Easy methods to join two AirPods to at least one iPhone so you may watch a film on the identical machine as a good friend
Westend61 | Getty Photographs
Image this: You are on a airplane with your loved ones. Each of your youngsters need to watch the identical film on an iPhone, so every has one AirPod in, and one bare ear. They’re doing it unsuitable.
Because of Apple’s Audio Sharing characteristic, two folks can pay attention with AirPods or Beats wi-fi headphones to no matter is taking part in on the identical iPhone or iPad. You’ll speak to your companion with out eavesdroppers, and your youngsters will not want to interact within the unsanitary act of sharing earbuds.
For this characteristic to work, you want a appropriate Apple machine with iOS 14 or newer and supported wi-fi headphones. Meaning an iPhone eight or later, or an iPad fifth technology or later, plus AirPods.
This is tips on how to join two headphones to at least one Apple machine.
Two AirPods related to at least one iPhone
Sofia Pitt | CNBC
- Join your AirPods or Beats to your iOS machine and start taking part in the content material you are hoping to share.
- Faucet the AirPlay button in Management Heart in your iPhone or iPad, on the Lock Display, or within the app that you simply’re utilizing to observe content material or stream music.
- Faucet Share Audio.
- For those who’re sharing with somebody who has AirPods or AirPods Professional, have them maintain their AirPods contained in the case and open the lid whereas they’re near your Apple machine. If the individual you are sharing with has AirPods Max, these do not have to be contained in the case. For those who’re sharing with a Beats person, put these Beats in sharing mode and maintain them near your machine.
- You need to see your good friend or member of the family’s headphones seem in your display screen.
- Faucet Share Audio once more.
That is it! To cease sharing content material, merely faucet the checkmark subsequent to the headphones you need to disconnect.
Facet observe: If Audio sharing is not working it might be as a result of your machine or headphones aren’t appropriate. This is what you want:
- iPhone eight and later
- iPad Professional 12.9-inch (2nd technology) and later
- iPad Professional 11-inch
- iPad Professional 10.5-inch
- iPad Air (third technology) and later
- iPad mini (fifth technology) and later
- iPad (fifth technology) and later
- iPod contact (seventh technology)
Appropriate headphones embrace:
- AirPods Max
- AirPods Professional
- AirPods (1st technology) and later
- Solo Professional
- Powerbeats Professional
- Powerbeats3 Wi-fi
- Beats Solo3 Wi-fi
- Beats Studio3 Wi-fi
- Beats Flex
- Beats Match Professional
This text was initially printed by cnbc.com. Learn the unique article right here.