Good morning and welcome to Fox Information First. Here is what it’s essential know as you begin your day …
Gabby Petito post-mortem: Wyoming coroner to offer replace immediately
Teton County, Wyoming, coroner Brent Blue is holding a digital press convention Tuesday relating to the ultimate post-mortem report for deceased Gabby Petito, officers mentioned.
The FBI on Sept. 19 found Petito’s stays at a dispersed campground within the Bridger-Teton Nationwide Forest. Blue later recognized the stays and dominated Petito’s loss of life a murder in his preliminary post-mortem report.
The press convention will probably be held at 12:30 p.m. MT and is restricted to members of the press, based on a Teton County spokesperson.
The ultimate post-mortem report will probably embody Petito’s time and explanation for loss of life, which can assist investigators decide who killed her.
Salt Lake Metropolis-based non-public investigator Jason Jenson, who visited the scene the place Petito’s stays have been found over the weekend, instructed Fox Information Digital that he believes Blue may also focus on the outcomes of a autopsy toxicology take a look at, which detects medicine in an individual’s system.
Jenson added, nonetheless, that he additionally believes Petito was not utilizing medicine on the time of her loss of life.
Petito’s mother and father reported her lacking eight days earlier than her stays have been found. The 22-year-old was touring cross-country in a Ford transit van along with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, when she went lacking. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.
In different developments:
– LIVE UPDATES: Gabby Petito: Personal investigator claims asphyxiation might have precipitated loss of life
– Brian Laundrie search: What’s a ‘person of interest‘?
– Brian Laundrie manhunt: Gabby Petito reported lacking one month in the past
– Brian Laundrie search: Specialists dissect backyard bunker concept
San Diego airplane crash: A minimum of 2 useless, together with heart specialist
A minimum of two individuals have been killed Monday in a small airplane crash in a San Diego suburb—together with a heart specialist based mostly out of Yuma, Arizona, a report mentioned.
Dr. Sugata Das, who labored for the Yuma Regional Medical Heart, was recognized as one of many victims within the Santee crash, KYMA reported, citing the ability. He was remembered as an “excellent heart specialist and devoted household man.”
Earlier on Monday, UPS confirmed that considered one of its drivers died within the crash.
“We’re heartbroken by the lack of our worker, and lengthen our deepest condolences to his household and mates,” the corporate instructed Fox Information in an announcement. “We additionally ship our condolences for the opposite people who’re concerned on this incident, and their households and mates.”
The airplane, which was recognized as a two-engine Cessna C340, crashed into the residential neighborhood at about 12:15 p.m. The harm was in depth and two others have been rushed to close by hospitals. The Nationwide Transportation Security Board mentioned it’s investigating the crash. One hearth official mentioned it was a “brutal scene.”
The airplane, which was reportedly owned by Das, had departed from Yuma and was scheduled to land at Montgomery-Gibb Government Airport in San Diego.
The Nationwide Transportation Security Board and the Federal Aviation Administration are dealing with the investigation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
In different developments:
– Russian airplane carrying parachutists crashes, 16 killed
– Chicago weekend violence left three useless, 39 shot; mom with younger youngsters carjacked at knifepoint
– Kansas police track down proprietor of pockets lacking for practically 50 years
– Tennessee man shot dead after accusing gunman’s brother of fondling sufferer’s member of the family: report
Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders head coach after homophobic, misogynistic emails revealed
Jon Gruden knowledgeable his workers he’ll resign as head coach after a sequence of emails confirmed him delivering racist, homophobic and misogynistic feedback in emails throughout his time at ESPN. Gruden later introduced by way of the Raiders he was resigning.
“I’ve resigned as Head Coach of the Las Vegas Raiders. I really like the Raiders and don’t need to be a distraction. Thanks to all of the gamers, coaches, workers, and followers of Raider Nation. I’m sorry, I by no means meant to harm anybody,” he mentioned in an announcement.
A bombshell report from the New York Times on Monday evening revealed Gruden, whereas he was a commentator at ESPN, despatched homophobic, misogynistic and different distasteful emails to former Washington Football Team president Bruce Allen between 2010 and 2018. The back-and-forth got here earlier than Gruden signed a 10-year, $100 million contract with the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gruden in at the very least one electronic mail, based on the Instances, referred to as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell an anti-gay slur and a “clueless anti-football p—y” and argued that Goodell shouldn’t have allegedly pressured then-St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft “queers,” in reference to former NFL defensive lineman Michael Sam, who was the primary overtly homosexual participant to be chosen within the draft.
Gruden mentioned he didn’t have a racist bone in his physique and apologized in an announcement to the Wall Road Journal. He admitted to ESPN on Sunday that there have been additionally emails that included vulgar remarks about Goodell.
When requested concerning the emails once more on Sunday evening, Gruden pushed again and mentioned he wasn’t a racist. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
In different developments:
– Raiders faucet Wealthy Bisaccia to replace Jon Gruden after electronic mail scandal
– Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews lead Ravens to unbelievable comeback win over Colts
– Crimson Sox eliminate Rays 6-5 with late sac fly
– Jon Gruden’s 2018 comments about Raiders contract resurface amid resignation
– Who’s Jon Gruden? What to know concerning the disgraced former NFL coach
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
– ABC Information says Kyrsten Sinema has ‘taken a tough flip to the appropriate’ for resisting Dem spending spree
– Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans ‘any entity‘ from imposing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate
– Two Georgia employees fired after being accused of shredding voting functions
– Kamala’s cringe-worthy science video a much bigger phony than initially thought
– NASA plan for Wi-Fi on the moon tested to span Cleveland’s digital divide
– California AG investigating oil spill that compelled Huntington Seashore to shut
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Airline issues update as cancellations worsen by the minute
– Debate rages over Biden’s proposed $600 IRS reporting requirement
– 5G know-how begins to expand past smartphones
– Vanguard rolls back plan to chop retiree advantages
– JPMorgan CEO makes prediction on provide chain restoration
SOME PARTING WORDS
Former Speaker of the Home Newt Gingrich argued Monday that the “disasters” in Democratic states are going to worsen – whereas the “disaster of the American system” is whether or not “large authorities socialism” might be eradicated over the subsequent few years.
“Properly, I feel it is the President, however I additionally assume it is the Congress. I additionally assume it is governors and state legislatures. You realize, we’re a exceptional nation and permitting individuals to be engaged in self-government. And what you are seeing is an incredible cut up. You’ve got California doing insanely silly issues, driving individuals out of California towards states which have rational authorities,” Gingrich mentioned on “Hannity.”
Not signed up but for Fox Information First? Click here to seek out out what you are lacking.
Fox Information’ Go Watch page is now accessible, offering guests with Pay TV supplier choices of their space carrying Fox Information Channel and Fox Enterprise Community.
Fox Information First was compiled by Fox Information’ David Aaro. Thanks for making us your first selection within the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox very first thing Wednesday.
Comments are closed.