Union Public Service Fee (UPSC) has launched functions for recruitment towards 35 vacancies for numerous posts together with public well being specialist Grade- III, assistant professor, tutor, medical officer, employees nurse, and assistant director on its official web site.
As per the notification launched by UPSC, the final date to use is December 3, 2020. and eligible candidates are requested to go to the official web site of UPSC, i.e., upsc.gov.in to use for the accessible posts.
Public Well being Specialist Grade III, Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare
Variety of vacancies: 17
- Candidates should have a acknowledged MBBS diploma.
- Submit-Graduate diploma or diploma within the involved speciality or tremendous speciality.
- Should have at the least three years’ expertise within the involved Specialty after acquiring the primary Submit-Graduate diploma or 5 years’ expertise within the Speciality after acquiring the Submit-Graduate Diploma.
Assistant Director, Ministry of Tourism
Variety of vacancies: 13
- Desired candidates should have a bachelor’s diploma in any self-discipline from a recognised College.
- Should have three years’ expertise within the subject of public relations or publicity or administrative work together with two years’ expertise within the subject of tourism and hospitality within the Central Authorities or State Authorities or Union Territories or Public Sector Enterprise or Universities or recognised analysis establishments or semi-government or statutory or autonomous organisations or recognised instructional establishments or listed personal organisations.
- Diploma or Certificates of a international language course (aside from English) for a minimal interval of six months.
Medical Officer, Farakka Barrage Venture, Division of Water Sources, River Growth & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
Variety of vacancies: 2
- Desired candidates should have a acknowledged Medical qualification and two years’ skilled expertise.
Workers Nurse, Farakka Barrage Venture, Division of Water Sources, River Growth & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
Variety of vacancies: 2
- Desired candidates should have handed 10+2 Examination diploma from a acknowledged Board or College.
- Grade ‘A’ (three years) Diploma/Certificates in Common Nursing and Midwifery or Diploma in Nursing from a acknowledged College or Establishment. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
Assistant Professor/Sr Tutor, Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare:
Variety of vacancies: 1
- Desired candidates should have a grasp’s diploma in Nursing from a acknowledged College or equal.
- Should have about 5 years’ expertise in Nursing of which three years must be both in Public Well being Educating or Nursing Service.