Whereas the journey business has made strides in such essential areas as sustainability and initiatives round range, fairness and inclusion (DEI), a lot extra stays to be performed. On this episode of Journey Discuss, leaders from all through Northstar Journey Group talk about each how far the business has come and the place additional efforts may very well be made.
The panelists talk about latest analysis on curiosity in sustainability within the leisure and conferences markets and the affect to make adjustments that company journey managers exert with their buy energy.
The group additionally discusses how calls for from not solely shoppers however staff is driving better efforts round each sustainability and DEI, and shifting expectations round range and accessibility in terms of company occasions.
The panelists for this episode of Journey Discuss embody:
– Mary Pat Sullivan, Government Vice President of Advertising and marketing for Northstar Journey Group, and the panel’s moderator
– Rebecca Tobin, Managing Editor, Journey Weekly
– Eric Bowman, Government Editor, TravelPulse
– Kenneth Shapiro, Writer/Editor in Chief, TravelAge West
– Jason Gewirtz, Vice President, Sports activities Division, Northstar Conferences Group; Government Editor and Writer, SportsTravel
– Elizabeth West, Editorial Director, BTN Group
– Loren Edelstein, Vice President, Content material Director, Northstar Conferences Group
– Mitra Sorrells, Editor in Chief, PhocusWire
Watch the video above to be taught extra in regards to the journey business’s efforts within the areas of DEI and sustainability.
For the newest journey information, updates and offers, subscribe to the day by day TravelPulse e-newsletter.
This text was initially printed by travelpulse.com. Learn the authentic article right here.
Comments are closed.