The official mentor of VLCC Femina Miss India 2020, Neha Dupia, on Monday introduced the names of 31 finalists from every state.
This would be the 57th version of the sweetness pageant, with the grand finale scheduled for February 2021 in Mumbai.
The winner will signify India on the Miss World pageant. The runner up too will stand an opportunity to signify the nation at Worldwide Pageant – Miss Grand Worldwide.
As a result of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this time the pageant can be held in 4 phases, three of which might be on-line.
The names of the finalists from Northeast India are:
1. Amrita Kashyap from Assam
2. Tanvi Marak from Meghalaya
3. Millo Meena from Arunachal Pradesh
4. Chayanika Debnath from Tripura
5. Lalmuansangi Varte from Mizoram
6. Maria Chanu Pangambam from Manipur
7. Zuchobeni Tungoe from Nagaland
8. Reetika Chettri from Sikkim
These shortlisted finalists will endure rigorous coaching and grooming and can be mentored by the previous magnificence queen and actress Neha Dhupia. Subsequently, the women can be additional shortlisted and can arrive in Mumbai to compete for the coveted crown on the Grand Finale within the month of February 2021.
Additionally Learn | Amrita Kashyap To Symbolize Assam In Femina Miss India 2020