seventh Pay Fee: The Central authorities staff get the advantages of the Central Authorities Well being Scheme (CGHS). They’re eligible to get therapy beneath the scheme.
It’s value mentioning that it’s a obligatory medical health insurance cowl for the central authorities staff who pay a nominal month-to-month premium which is deducted from their month-to-month wage.
Cashless therapy is run beneath the CGHS scheme and the CGHS cardholders don’t should pay from their pocket.
seventh Pay Fee: Eligibility For Becoming a member of CGHS
1. All Central Authorities staff paid from the Central Civil Estimates (besides Railways and Delhi Administration), together with their dependant relations residing in CGHS coated areas.
2. Pensioners of Central Authorities (besides pensioners belonging to Railways and the Armed Forces) and their households.
3. Central Authorities Pensioners retiring with Contributory Provident Fund advantages and their households.
4. Widows of Central Authorities pensioners, in receipt of household pension.
5. Delhi Police personnel and their households, in Delhi solely.
6. Railway Board staff.
7. Civilian staff of Defence paid from Defence Service Estimates.
8. Youngster drawing pension on dying of a Central Authorities worker together with minor brothers and sisters of such baby.
9. Ex-Governors and Lt. Governors and their households.
10. Ex-Vice Presidents and their households.
11. Central Authorities servants who’re deputed to semi-government and autonomous our bodies receiving substantial grant from, or financed by the Central Authorities.
12. Central Govt. staff on deputation to statutory or autonomous in the course of the interval of deputation.
13. Army Officers whereas on deputation to civil departments and getting their emoluments from Central Civil Estimates.
14. Households of Authorities servants transferred to a non-CGHS space, for a most interval of six months on deposit of CGHS contribution (for the interval of 6 months) prematurely.
15. Households of IAS Officers on North-Jap Cadre, who proceed to remain again in Delhi even after repatriation of the IAS Officer to the North-Jap Cadre, offered that they proceed to occupy Authorities lodging in Delhi or New Delhi, on deposit of CGHS contribution prematurely (one to a few years). The identical additionally applies to households of IAS Officers of J&Okay Cadre.
16. Parliamentary Secretaries of the Central Authorities and their households.
17. Members of Parliament and their households.
18. Ex-Members of Parliament.
19. Sitting Judges of Supreme Courtroom and Excessive Courtroom of Delhi and former Judges of Supreme Courtroom and Excessive Courts.
20. Work Charged and Industrial Workers working in institutions run by numerous Ministries or Departments of Central Authorities, instantly from the date of their becoming a member of the service.
21. Workers of Kendriya Vidyalays Sangathan stationed at Delhi and NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
22. Workers of Ordnance Manufacturing unit Board Headquarters, Kolkata and Ordnance Gear Factories Headquarters, Kanpur.
23. All India Service pensioners who retire whereas serving beneath the State at their possibility.
24. Freedom Fighters and members of their household receiving Central Pension beneath the Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension Scheme.
25. Members of the family of the Deceased Ex-Members of Parliament.
26. Pensioners of Ordnance factories.
27. Members of Workers Aspect of the Nationwide Council of the Joint Consultative Equipment, regardless that not serving as Central Authorities staff.
28. Individuals employed in semi-government and autonomous our bodies who’re permitted to hitch the CGH Scheme.
29. An Accredited Journalist who produces a certificates from the Press Council of India stating that he’s a member of the Press Affiliation, New Delhi (for OPD and at RML Hospital).
30. Retired Divisional Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Division and people whose pay and pension are solely borne by the State governments.
31. PSU absorbees who had commuted 100 p.c of their pension and have been restored one third portion of their pension after 15 years.
32. Absorbees of Statutory Our bodies or Autonomous Our bodies of Central Govt. (together with those that proceeded on deputation initially or have been on deemed deputation after which absorbed), who’re in receipt of Central Civil Pension.
33. Serving and retired Railway Audit Workers.
34. Serving and retired Divisional Accounts Officers and Divisional Accountants posted within the Workplace of Accountant Generals in States.
35. CISF personnel (and their households) and CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) personnel posted in CGHS cities.
36. Workers of Supreme Courtroom Authorized Companies Committee.
37. Workers of India Pharmacopoeia Fee, and their households.
38. Household and dependent members of a Central Govt. worker (a CGHS beneficiary) who keep again in CGHS coated space after posting of the worker to N.E. area (together with Sikkim), Andaman and Nicobar Lakshadweep or Ladakh area and CAPF personnel posted in Left Wing Extremist areas, on cost of annual CGHS contribution prematurely.
39. Defence Industrial Workers of Naval Dockyard Central Ordnance Depot and AFMSD, in Mumbai.
seventh Pay Fee: Amenities Underneath CGHS
1. OPD Remedy together with subject of medicines.
2. Specialist Session at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals.
3. Indoor Remedy at Authorities and Empanelled Hospitals.
4. Investigations at Authorities and Empanelled Diagnostic facilities.
5. Cashless facility obtainable for therapy in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic facilities for Pensioners and different recognized beneficiaries.
6. Reimbursement of bills for therapy availed in Govt. /Non-public Hospitals beneath emergency.
7. Reimbursement of bills incurred for buy of listening to aids, synthetic limbs, home equipment and so forth. as specified.
8. Household Welfare, Maternity and Youngster Well being Companies.
9. Medical session and shelling out of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)