New Delhi: A fireplace broke out in an operation theatre and restoration room on the third flooring of Cygnus Orthocare hospital reverse IIT right here in south Delhi on Saturday night, officers mentioned.
This can be a reserve hospital for COVID-19 sufferers and there have been eight sufferers current when the incident occurred however all had been evacuated safely.
In line with the fireplace officers, the data relating to the blaze was obtained at 5.54 pm.
Eight fireplace tenders had been rushed to the hospital and the fireplace was introduced beneath management, the official added.
There was no affected person on the third flooring of the constructing the place the fireplace broke out. All of the eight sufferers had been on the bottom flooring, he mentioned.
A workforce of firemen targeted on evacuating the sufferers to a safer place whereas the others contained the fireplace within the constructing which comprised a basement, floor flooring and three flooring, mentioned the senior fireplace official.
With summer season, there was a rise within the variety of calls in regards to the fireplace. So, the Delhi Fireplace Service has suggested everybody to get servicing accomplished of air-conditioners and different electrical home equipment earlier than opening workplaces.
This can be a creating story.
(With Company Inputs)