BARC Recruitment 2019: The Bhabha Atomic Analysis Centre (BARC) has invited on-line software for a number of vacant posts at BARC Hospital, Mumbai.
and eligible candidates might attend the interview on October 11, 2019.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Emptiness Particulars
No. of Posts and Vacancies
Submit Graduate Resident Medical Officer- 5 Posts
- Surgical procedure- 1 Submit
- Paediatric- 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia- 2 Submit
- Radiology- 1 Submit
(Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Physician- 19 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Obst. & Gynec.)- 3
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Medication)- four Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Paediatric)- Three Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Anesthesia)- 5 Posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Surgical)- 1 Submit
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Psychiatry)- 1 Submit
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Pathology)- 1 Submit
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician (Ortho)- 1 Submit
Resident Medical Officer- 2 Posts
- Submit Graduate Resident Medical Officer: The candidate should possess a MS/MD/DNB diploma or Diploma from recognised college within the involved speciality. The candidates having Diploma should possess minimal 2 years of Submit diploma expertise within the speciality involved.
- Junior/Senior Resident Physician: The Junior Resident Physician should have MBBS diploma from acknowledged college with one yr internship from recognised establishment. Senior Resident Physician should possess MBBS diploma from acknowledged college plus Submit Graduate Diploma within the requisite self-discipline acknowledged by Medical Council of India or MBBS diploma together with one yr expertise as Junior Resident Physician ideally within the requisite self-discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS from acknowledged college with one yr internship from acknowledged establishment
How To Apply
candidates might attend the interview together with one set of attested Xerox copies in addition to unique certificates of date of start, instructional qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Submit Graduate Diploma- yr clever Mark sheet, Diploma, Passing and Internship completion certificates and so forth.), registration and expertise certificates, one passport measurement self-photograph.
Venue Of Interview
Floor ground Convention, Room No- 2, BARC Hospital
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai- 400094.
For extra particulars concerning the wage, age restrict, tenure of appointment and different recruitment course of, candidates are suggested to undergo the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION