HONG KONG: Hong Kong firefighters have been battling a blaze on Friday (Mar 24) at a warehouse that pressured 3,400 individuals to evacuate, together with college students, police mentioned.
Thick smoke was seen pouring out from the constructing the place the fireplace broke out round 2pm on the warehouse on Fats Tseung Road in Cheung Sha Wan, a residential and industrial space in Kowloon, the federal government mentioned.
Two individuals who labored close to the positioning felt sick after inhaling thick smoke, and folks from 4 faculties and one residential constructing close by needed to be evacuated, police mentioned.
“There’s a likelihood that the variety of individuals concerned within the evacuation will rise additional,” police mentioned. The reason for the fireplace was unclear.
This text was initially printed by channelnewsasia.com. Learn the authentic article right here.
Comments are closed.