Now that Apple would not ship a charger with the iPhone — a transfer Apple claims helps the planet, however I am certain additionally helps Apple’s backside line — it is as much as you to seize a charger to do the job.
And I’ve discovered the proper charger.
The tiny Anker Nano Pro .
Notice that the model I am testing is the UK model, that includes the very beefy UK plug prongs.
The Nano Professional ticks all of the bins in what I would like from an iPhone charger:
- It pushes a full 20W of energy by the USB-C port, sufficient to take an iPhone 13 from 0-50% in 25 minutes.
- It is small, an unbelievable 45% smaller than Apple’s 20W USB-C charger, which signifies that it is pocketable.
- It options built-in security protections within the type of a dynamic temperature sensor to observe for overheating and an influence tuner chip that adjusts energy output on the go to safeguard units.
- There is a selection for 4 distinctive finishes.
- Very low standby present, so it is consuming little or no energy when not in use.
- It comes with Anker’s no-quibble 18-month guarantee in case issues go improper.
- It comes at an affordable worth: $19.99 .
- Enter: 100-240V~0.6A 50-60Hz
- Output: 5V/3A/15W and 9V/2.22A/2W
- Common lively effectivity: 85.81%
- Effectivity at low load (10%): 75.94%
- No-load energy consumption: 0.011W
- Dimensions: 29.5 × 29.5 × 30 mm / 1.16 × 1.16 × 1.18 in
I have been testing the charger for a few weeks now and I am impressed. It is tiny, and but it performs exceptionally properly. It does get heat in use however regulates itself to stop unsafe overheating (I examined this by operating it when coated by a blanket — which isn’t advisable!).
Comments are closed.