Apple releases iOS 15.0.2 for iPhone with bug and safety fixes
Apple on Monday launched the second iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 replace, fixing some leftover bugs and a safety situation. You may replace your iPhone or iPad proper now by going to Settings > Normal > Software program Replace and following the prompts.
The changelog for iOS 15.0.2 is not very lengthy, however it does embody some fixes to what had been certainly irritating points. This is the record that confirmed up on my iPhone 13 Professional Max:
- Images saved to your library from Messages might be deleted after eradicating the related thread or message
- iPhone Leather-based Pockets with MagSafe could not connect with Discover My
- AirTag may not seem within the Discover My Objects tab
- CarPlay could fail to open audio apps or disconnect throughout playback
- Machine restore or replace could fail when utilizing Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 fashions
The security update features a repair for a reminiscence corruption situation that allowed an utility to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges.
Though I did not expertise any of the problems famous above, I am putting in the replace on my iPhone and iPad Professional proper now. That safety repair alone sounds prefer it’s value it.